Matthew and Chip, I'm so sorry...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomar:
Iie, Kim-san. I don't know how to use photoshop. That's an authentic, unedited pic.:wink: No, no, i'm referring to the pic I posted, not the one by chip. I don't even know those half-naked gays.. i mean.. guys.:D

Ok, fine. I once went out with the one in the middle, second row. But that was just once, ok?

:lol: We finally found out the truth about you yomar :D .

I said that was just ONCE! We just had coffee and watched a movie called "A walk to remember" starring Mandy Moore. What's wrong with that? By the way, the movie made us cry.

Anyway..who wants to be my next dive buddy? :wink:

yomar:
I said that was just ONCE! We just had coffee and watched a movie called "A walk to remember" starring Mandy Moore. What's wrong with that? By the way, the movie made us cry.

Hmmmm....Mandy Moore movie, crying.......mwahahahahahahahaha...you're busted :D .

yomar:

hahaha! lol! yomar, you crack me up as well. But you know, it's ok you chill with gay people...but "a walk to remember"?!?!?!?!?!? At least I didn't cry when I watched it! :wink:

yomar:

pokerface.gif

dive buddy -->
tongue.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom