Masterline Oxygen Booster for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone have a masterline for sale? I am looking to potentially purchase one.

Thanks

I just bought one 3 months ago brand new from Masterline. I haven't put it into use yet as I'm completely redoing my garage and fill station and haven't gotten it all set up yet. Masterline gives a discount to divers. A brand new unit for divers is 15% off the full price, putting it at about $8600. Of course I added a gauge and a couple other things which upped it some. But their diver price isn't that much higher than the rare used ones that pop up.

Everyone here that have a Masterline Booster.
Are you satisfied with it?
Is it good?
Anything bad with it?
If you selling it. Way do you sell it.
Have just buy one and are very interested what other users think about them.
I had one for the past 10 years. If you need a Masterline, there is nothing better. So the question to ask yourself is, "do I need a Masterline?"

I had to blend enough gas to supply 12 divers and staff (18 divers total) enough gas to successfully complete 2 trimix dives a day. That meant I had to bank trimix into 4500 PSI banks and then fill their doubles from the banks. Then equalize the banks, and refill them, all without letting the mis wander too far. That's why I bought it, and it was successful.

If you're filling the odd rebreather cylinder, there are far less expensive electric boosters out there. If you like expensive things, or you're a dive shop, or you do a lot of tech diving, they are the bomb. If you're filling your own doubles, they aren't that great, as they fill so fast they heat up so badly you can cook eggs on the head.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom