For Sale Haskel AGD-7 Booster newly rebuilt with original parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
In this thread, I documented the my purchase and rebuild of a Haskel AGD-7. Now that I've got it up and running, I've sadly decided that I don't really need it enough to keep! :) So I thought I'd post it out here.

IMG_1483.png

Here are some more photos. The last one is all of the parts that were replaced -- I will include those as well, for reference.

IMG_1484.png IMG_1485.png IMG_1486.png IMG_1487.png IMG_1492.png

In case it isn't clear: you get everything between the JIC tees, and everything starting at the gauge tee on the drive pipe. Those are technically not part of the booster, but you'll get them. You'll have JIC-04 (1/4") male connections for gas inlet and outlet, and 1/2" NPT female for drive gas.

This booster will move more than 1000 PSI (with 150PSI drive gas) up to a maximum pressure of 2500 PSI. This works well for pushing more helium into used trimix tanks to blend your next fill -- no need to drain down the unused gas! If you use a set of doubles as the helium supply, like I do, there's zero waste: when the supply is down to 1200 PSI, you simply fill it up with EAN32 for perfect 21/35 and go dive it! :)

I've got video of it operating. It's 2:30 long and I can e-mail it to you if you'd like.

Price: $2300 to me, which includes well-packed shipping to the Continental US via UPS. (Shipping is $200......) Local pickup available as well if you're in the Detroit, Michigan area.

Back
Top Bottom