Masterline Oxygen Booster for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boydski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
MasterLine Oxygen Booster is for sale for $7000. The booster is located in Olympia, Washington and is in New Condition with only 28 hours (total) of run time. The Service Manual and seal replacement tool is included.

This Model 7000 A-2 electric oxygen booster requires 125 Volt, 15 amp power. It includes a push button, stop-start station that is attached to the frame for ease of use. It is an ideal booster for Rebreather and Technical Diving, Dive Shops and Medical facilities that re-fill oxygen tanks.

Boosts Oxygen up to 3500 psi, and will boost Argon, Helium and Nitrox up to even higher pressures. You will like it, hook it up, push the button and the tanks fill safely and easily.

masterline.jpg

More photos and information can be found here.

Wow. Did you get $7k for it?

Wow. Did you get $7k for it?

Y'all made your point. Man asked for offers, not commentary on his compressor.

As far as what it's worth? It's worth what someone will pay for it. If he can get $7000, good on him. I'll pay him a hundred bucks to sell mine.

ROFL

Actually, he asked for $7k. I have one for sale also. Wondering how he did.

Actually, he asked for $7k. I have one for sale also. Wondering how he did.

Where's yours posted for sale? How old, hours, and how much?

Everyone here that have a Masterline Booster.
Are you satisfied with it?
Is it good?
Anything bad with it?
If you selling it. Way do you sell it.
Have just buy one and are very interested what other users think about them.

Does anyone have a masterline for sale? I am looking to potentially purchase one.

Thanks

Y'all made your point. Man asked for offers, not commentary on his compressor.

As far as what it's worth? It's worth what someone will pay for it. If he can get $7000, good on him. I'll pay him a hundred bucks to sell mine.

ROFL
Do you have one for sale?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom