Mask/Hood problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spectrum:
In milder water's it's probably a non issue. I'll give it a try sometime!

What do you mean? You don't like to feel that frigid northern water leaking in around your nose? :D

SubMariner:
Exactly.

BTW, love your avatar! :thumb:

Thanks! I was going to use my "Bubbles" avatar, but decided this was more appropriate. :crafty:

mel, how snug is your hood to you? it fit me fine, which makes me wonder if it is too big for you since i think my head's bigger than your dainty teeny one. maybe it just isn't tight enough, and so it gets air in it from the face opening, then slips down over your forehead, and nudges your mask down. but hey, no more rolling issues, right? you're getting this all worked out & you'll be queen of the dark side soon.:)

BabyDuck:
mel, how snug is your hood to you? it fit me fine, which makes me wonder if it is too big for you since i think my head's bigger than your dainty teeny one. maybe it just isn't tight enough, and so it gets air in it from the face opening, then slips down over your forehead, and nudges your mask down. but hey, no more rolling issues, right? you're getting this all worked out & you'll be queen of the dark side soon.:)

Marci, don't let everyone thinK I'm some pea head, and you've got a melon head! :wink: I was also thinking that maybe the hood isn't fitting snug enough. I'm going to the dive shop next week and buy a new one. Hmmm....maybe I can order that hood I've always wanted with the kitty kat ears and have it before next Saturday's dive! After much work, I finally found the website that makes those.

Back
Top Bottom