Mask for big faces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The "Xs scuba Cortez" and the "Cressi Big Eyes EVO" come in clear skirt only no black skirt is available at all it seems. I don't like clear skirt masks at all.

The "Xs scuba Cortez" and the "Cressi Big Eyes EVO" come in clear skirt only no black skirt is available at all it seems. I don't like clear skirt masks at all.
I prefer black skirt too but i wouldnt mind a clear skirt fit is most important for me .. it s personal preference i guess .. tnks for highlighting it out tho mate :)

I prefer black skirt too but i wouldnt mind a clear skirt fit is most important for me .. it s personal preference i guess .. tnks for highlighting it out tho mate :)

When you make your choice and find the proper fitting mask, I'll be very curious to know what worked for you. I need to know for my dive center and dive school. Please do report back. I wish you lots of luck and great diving!!

I need a very large mask, and have found the Tusa Freedom HD by far the best. It seals perfectly with wonderfully soft silicone, and is well designed. It took a long time to find this mask, and its predecessor, the Tusa Visualator. I tried at least a dozen masks before finding these masks, with their combination of excellent seal and large size. Expensive, about $90 on line, but worth every penny.

I need a very large mask, and have found the Tusa Freedom HD by far the best. It seals perfectly with wonderfully soft silicone, and is well designed. It took a long time to find this mask, and its predecessor, the Tusa Visualator. I tried at least a dozen masks before finding these masks, with their combination of excellent seal and large size. Expensive, about $90 on line, but worth every penny.

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom