Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquabella once bubbled...
... and polar bears...geez, you're going to have to start a whole other poll!(we can only vote once, right?)

You can only vote once in the poll. For now, I'm keeping count of who's actually voted "other" and posted an alternate.

However, I've never seen a Polar Bear in Ontario.
What I do see regularly are Zebra Mussels.
These lovely creatures deserve recognition - they've contributed to our diving pleasure so much!!!
Would'nt you be proud wearing a T-Shirt with a Zebra Mussel on the back.
:moon:
oops I meant on the back of the T-shirt.

barb once bubbled...
However, I've never seen a Polar Bear in Ontario.

Ever been to Cochrane? They have a big polar bear there!!

:D

but with all the driving a diving maybe I'll see a polar bear in Ontario one of these days.
I guess this means my vote goes for the polar bear!!!
:)

I think the poll should be re-designed to include our beloved "POLAR BEAR".......

Let's do it!!

Come on all you PoLaR BeAr Fans........let's keep it going........

BTW Diving Gal...any chance we could get a polar bear icon in the scubaboard smilies section??????????????

We.....I'm off......got invited to the Sens game tonight to sit in one of the Senators private boxes....will let you know who it works out!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

taz22 once bubbled...
I think the poll should be re-designed to include our beloved "POLAR BEAR".......
I can add the option to the poll, but then we'd have the problem of all those who have voted not being able to vote. Logistically a bit of a nightmare.

Soooooooo, I can close this poll (and thread) and start a new one with the following options for a mascot:
Beaver
Moose
Polar Bear
any other? Ok Doppler Aardvark.....

yes - no?

BTW Diving Gal...any chance we could get a polar bear icon in the scubaboard smilies section

As for adding a polar bear icon in the smilies... we can ask King Neptune and Lady Diver for it... if we can find a ready made one, better yet.

Note: I've asked for a polar bear and a moose smilie. I'm looking to see if anything is available, but if anyone finds one, please let me know. Thanks

With apologies to canuckdiver... for modifying the image you posted........

Butch103 once bubbled...

Nice job!!!.........can you do a moose???....LOL
Okey dokey.... here you go...............

Note: no snorkel, as suggested elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom