Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

please, please, please not a beaver!

I once tryed to search the web for my son's baseball team's site. They are called the 'Eager Beavers'. Dang did I get an eye full!

Anything but a beaver man...:notme:

Aquabella once bubbled...
please, please, please not a beaver!

I once tryed to search the web for my son's baseball team's site. They are called the 'Eager Beavers'. Dang did I get an eye full!

Anything but a beaver man...:notme:

You got an eye full of what?

We alllll know you rushed over and searched it already you stinker!

You better run before I come over kick yer butt(yes I have been improving my high kicks!):devious:

Hi Folks I have to vote for the moose. the beaver has already been done! No pun intended. Check out the following:

http://www.xcelco.on.ca/~scuba/

Gary, who has yet to properly introduce himself on this board:)

Why not a polar bear? Beavers have been done to death, as have dolphins (yawn). Nothing really "scuba" about loons and I have a hard time imagining a moose (I suppose.............)

Now I'm no artist, but take a look at a quick sketch of a polar bear I've attached...........

Please no picking on technical accuracy....... it is just a quick sketch............

Besides you have to admit we in Canada aren't exactl "tropical" divers..........

FreeFloat once bubbled...
Why not a polar bear? Beavers have been done to death, as have dolphins (yawn). Nothing really "scuba" about loons and I have a hard time imagining a moose (I suppose.............)

Now I'm no artist, but take a look at a quick sketch of a polar bear I've attached...........

Please no picking on technical accuracy....... it is just a quick sketch............

Besides you have to admit we in Canada aren't exactl "tropical" divers..........

Nice job!!!.........can you do a moose???....LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom