Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Beaver wearing scuba gear

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Other - please specify

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark

Why not an Aa(r)dvark? No one has used an Aa(r)dvark! It's unique... and when you do a search in Google... no smut.

Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark.

By the way... the polar bear drawing is great, but the gear is not Hogathian!

Seriously... not that the Aa(r)dvark issue wasn't -- you might wanna consider something not actually wearing gear. How about a Moose with a dive flag and float tangled in his rack?

Doppler

Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark. Aa(r)dvark.

FreeFloat once bubbled...
Why not a polar bear? Beavers have been done to death, as have dolphins (yawn). Nothing really "scuba" about loons and I have a hard time imagining a moose (I suppose.............)

Now I'm no artist, but take a look at a quick sketch of a polar bear I've attached...........

Please no picking on technical accuracy....... it is just a quick sketch............

Besides you have to admit we in Canada aren't exactl "tropical" divers..........

Finally, someone agree's with me!!!!

My vote for the Polar Bear :D

Doppler - when was the last time you saw an aardvark in Ontario?

As for the votes for Polar Bear -- if you want I can add it in as a choice if there's enough interest.

(FYI the options were selected after a brief, very informal poll to some Ontario divers when I initiated the poll)

DivingGal once bubbled...
Doppler - when was the last time you saw an aardvark in Ontario?

As for the votes for Polar Bear -- if you want I can add it in as a choice if there's enough interest.

(FYI the options were selected after a brief, very informal poll to some Ontario divers when I initiated the poll)

DG... I see aardvarks all the time... bloody things are a pest... there's one now! HEY LOOKOUT BUDDY! Oh, too late.

Bye

Doppler once bubbled...

DG... I see aardvarks all the time... bloody things are a pest... there's one now! HEY LOOKOUT BUDDY! Oh, too late.

Bye

I have only been diving a short time (4 yrs)...but doesn't the effects of being narced quit when you come towards the surface, and if memory serves........when you get bent do you have permanent hallucinations?

ok, this is the moose I posted earlier, possibly as a large image on the back of the T with "ontario" banner above him?

Tech divers don't use snorkels.......

Although I think I saw one wearing a full DIR outfit at about 160 when I was doing my last deep air diver <just joking!>

canuckdiver once bubbled...
ok, this is the moose I posted earlier, possibly as a large image on the back of the T with "ontario" banner above him?

Now we just need him coming out of the water with that dive flag and float tangled in his rack!

Oh! Welcome to the board mcrae!

Moooo...honk...what does a Moose sound like anyway?:rednose:hehe

Aardvark! I'll have to do a search on that...and polar bears...geez, you're going to have to start a whole other poll!(we can only vote once, right?)

Back
Top Bottom