marking fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used orange 3M relective tape on my black fins and black electrical tape on the yellow splits...

Terry

dump:
santa was good to me this year. i got new jet fins from him. what would be a good way to put my name on them? i lost a fin on a dive boat once. so i want to mark these.

I have a roll of plastic address labels I picked up off the www. Hundreds of them for a few bucks. They are adhesive of course but I put mine on with super glue and they last forever. You can put anything you want on these things too, it doesn't have to be your name and address. It can be your LDS name and address or just a name and phone number, whatever. I have these on all my gear from regs. to fins. anything with a hard smooth surface. They work great.

I use pink zipties. Everyone I dive with has a different color. Go to Home Depot and get the color of your choice. Put the zip tie around any part of the fin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom