Marine Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew Ramirez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I did read that the Marine Park was now open. I had to run some errands earlier and I was along the water front and I did not see one boat moving. Also, my girlfriend is coming on Monday and she got a email from AA asking her if she wanted to change her flight because the plane was full. Just some facts as I know them.

I did read that the Marine Park was now open. I had to run some errands earlier and I was along the water front and I did not see one boat moving. Also, my girlfriend is coming on Monday and she got a email from AA asking her if she wanted to change her flight because the plane was full. Just some facts as I know them.
Hi Andrew, Coming to BA July 11, hopefully we can dive with you again.

my girlfriend is coming on Monday and she got a email from AA asking her if she wanted to change her flight because the plane was full. Just some facts as I know them.

so they gave her the option to either change the flight or keep her current reservation ? thats seems very nice of them to give people that option. some might choose to switch flights and hope for one that has less passengers.

That would be on a flight to DFW from another city. The flight from DFW to CZM only has 35 person's booked. A lot of of domestic AM flights are being run with smaller regional jets until traffic builds back up.

That would be on a flight to DFW from another city. The flight from DFW to CZM only has 35 person's booked. A lot of of domestic AM flights are being run with smaller regional jets until traffic builds back up.
Yes, that makes sense! I was a little shocked when she said that. Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom