Marine Park Conservation Passport - Can Anyone Give Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course - there’s an app for it, whoda thunk that

Passaporte de la preservacion in the App Store

The young lady at the marine park office is a gem, she’s knows more English than I know Spanish and she’s apologizing - couldn’t thank her enough.

It wouldn’t connect and allow me to pay but I’ll try it at home with WiFi, you’re able to buy multiple passes for family members, you need a picture

It seems to work..........

Thanks. Can you print out a card. I don't use my phone on trips.

On my phone I can save, email print whatever so yea, I’d say you could print it.

Here’s what it looks like

Attachments

• FD136D4F-6986-43E4-9F35-6F20402C6C70.png
    FD136D4F-6986-43E4-9F35-6F20402C6C70.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 120
Check with your dive op and work things out in advance before you buy (if you are buying for diving, of course :)). I prefer to avoid disappointment and harshing my zen during my "happy time." :cool: All IMHO, YMMV.

Thanks ChuckP and lionfish-eater. Took less than 5 minutes and that's including looking for a picture of me. Did it on lap top and just resized before printing.

Good morning from The Great White North! I found the app and installed it on my Samsung s10 - might there be an English option; my Spanglish is rather limited...

No English version I’m aware of - there’s only a few words you need to translate lol, it’s doable!!

Has anyone been able to purchase the annual pass through the mobile app or website within the past week? I am not seeing any options for entering payment information.

Back
Top Bottom