Marina Entry Fee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

😡😡😡😡😡

This nickle and diming land based visitors is starting to really piss me off... Meanwhile, LET'S BUILD ANOTHER CRUISE SHIP PIER...

Did I read the first few posts correctly? They want 13.75 pesos per day, but you can get a badge for 80 pesos that's good for a year? It seems the badge is supposed to be for employees, but I wonder if dive ops could just get badges for their guests. 80 pesos for the year doesn't seem so bad...

Regardless, if I have to give them 13.75 per day, or 55 pesos for four of us, I'll be sure to hold onto my coins and give them exact change.

The developers really want to get rich from this lagoon extension, and their next idea is to sell condos. Who would want to buy an apartment overlooking the docks? I hope no one as those trucks from the ferry would take over that road and trash it. Parking? Ha!

Did I read the first few posts correctly? They want 13.75 pesos per day, but you can get a badge for 80 pesos that's good for a year? It seems the badge is supposed to be for employees, but I wonder if dive ops could just get badges for their guests. 80 pesos for the year doesn't seem so bad...

Regardless, if I have to give them 13.75 per day, or 55 pesos for four of us, I'll be sure to hold onto my coins and give them exact change.
The 80 pesos a year is for those working. Several pieces of Mexican ID is required including utility bill that shows you live here.

Read the part about having a mariner license/ID. if you can get one of those.....

So excited to get mine on the 15th...cant sleep now....Hahaha
Well laminated card.... :cool:

I still didnt get my parque marine card. I was gonna go to the office last week but didnt make it. I did however renew my chofer and moto driver's license.

I think maybe if I get someone with MX credit card to try it for me it might work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom