Marijuana - Consequences from Use and Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The OP doesn't mention that the instabuddy lit up on the dive boat, so I can't see how the captain or anyone else for that matter would know of her dumb move unless she mentioned it.

Great, another bunch of instabuddy screen questions: smoke up or overmedicate on legal painkillers before getting on this boat? Once again, being self-reliant when faced with instabuddies is IMHO the best plan.

George Scherman:
OK, so weed is out. Do you all think a little meth would be alright?

Well of course! Nothing wrong with a little pre-dive meth! :D

In answer to the question-Could I see the lady diver was impaired in any way-not at all.

I have a friend of more than 20 years-He has an alcohol problem, you would never know he was impaired by looks or actions. He holds down his job etc.
Its his choice
Would we ever accept a lift home in his car-NO WAY

First of all I wouldn't want to dive with somebody who is impaired whether it be pot, alcohol or anything else. :no

But another issue what does this pot head do when she's say 80 ft down and the munchies hit :confused: where's she gonna get that pizza? :rofl3:

To each their own I guess. I wouldnt dive anywhere near someone like that.
My opinion on the subject.
Im not gonna act like I dont occassionaly drink , and I wont act like i have never smoked Pot before and never done either and driven a vehicle.

2 things I would never even dream of doing are Riding a motorcycle or diving with anything like that affecting me. Wether you can handle it or not, those are two dangerous things that tome are too life threatening. Too risky and I value my life wayyyy too much

PM-Performance:
2 things I would never even dream of doing are Riding a motorcycle or diving with anything like that affecting me. Wether you can handle it or not, those are two dangerous things that tome are too life threatening. Too risky and I value my life wayyyy too much

+1
Both activities get you high without chemicals!!

Look at my avatar....high as a kite, floating in space, breathing God in Bonaire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom