Mares Santiago mask parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

77723ekim

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Okay. I am on a hunt for a replacement strap holder for my mares santiago mask. I love this mask. It is prescription and perfect for freediving and scuba. I do not want to buy a new mask. So... I want to find another mask with parts intact, or just the parts. Could anybody point me in the right direction? I have checked with Mares and got no response. No luck on Ebay. No luck at dive shops in my area.
Thanks in advance!
Bad side.jpgGood side.jpg

Interested in selling your mask?

Okay. I am on a hunt for a replacement strap holder for my mares santiago mask. I love this mask. It is prescription and perfect for freediving and scuba. I do not want to buy a new mask. So... I want to find another mask with parts intact, or just the parts. Could anybody point me in the right direction? I have checked with Mares and got no response. No luck on Ebay. No luck at dive shops in my area.
Thanks in advance!
View attachment 127096View attachment 127097
I also have a Mares Santiago and the face seal is shot. Would you be interested in selling your mask to me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom