Mares Nemo Wide or Oceanic Geo 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that is a good price for the geo2. I bought my new 18 months ago for about $400.

RWILL82 Have you changed your battery yet?? The battery problems with the Geo 1's was after you replaced the first battery. How has the Geo 2 held up?

I bought the Geo 2.0 prior to my last dive trip. I took the dive nav course several times and it is fairly easy to operate. It worked great on my trip. Very happy with my purchase. Easy to see at depth and worked well even with my 2 mm gloves.

I bought my Geo 2.0 for under $300 from Leisure Pro - the size of the letters/numbers is a big plus and, after using both the CD-Manual disk and the online tutorial, it's easy to navigate. Does everything most rec divers would want and offers two algorithms. I think it's a great value - and its size is also a plus since I wear it as my watch when not diving.
Applecorps
PADI Instructor

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom