Mares ESA Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ifukuda once bubbled...
VTernovski,

The Mares HQ in the US is in Norwalk CT (Mares America Corporation). Mares America Corporation is the distribution HQ for Mares and Dacor in the US, and this is where the LDSs gets their products and parts from.

The main number is: (203) 855-0631.

I've called Mares HQ on 2 occasions in the past to verify that my LDS was lying to me regarding warrantee coverage, and the date they ordered a part for my regulator.

Thanks ifukuda,

My LDS told me that ESA mask is discountinued and rufed to help me. The other LDS also refused to help me becasue I did not have a receipt for the mask. I then spoke to Mares directly and they replaced my mask with no hesitation. Mares customer support is excellent. Thank you for you assistance.

Mine recently cracked, too...is this a problem associated with depth perhaps? I've been doing a lot of 100+ lately with it. Also, what is the warranty period for the mask and how do I know which ESA mask has been reengineered?

I'm glad to hear they have a re-engineered one - I'll be contacting Mares about an upgrade. I love the mask, hate the leaks. My current one (my 3rd) looks pretty funny 'cause I used Gorilla glue to fix the leaks around the left lens... so I sorta look like I'm ready to watch the 3D version of the Creature from the Black Lagoon.
Rick

ifukuda:
The Mares HQ in the US is in Norwalk CT (Mares America Corporation). Mares America Corporation is the distribution HQ for Mares and Dacor in the US, and this is where the LDSs gets their products and parts from.The main number is: (203) 855-0631. QUOTE]

I have always found excellent service from these folks. Way beyond the norm.

Is the ESA still available? I would sure hope so... I rely on my ESA for most applications, then I switch to the HydroOptix. If I were to only have one mask, it would be the ESA. Far better than any challenger- just try not to drop your weight belt on them or back the Chevy over them. They make a delicious snapping sound.

Find them at your LDS or n GOOGLE like I just did: http://www.google.com/search?source...ls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-30,GGLD:en&q=mares+esa+mask

That'll do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom