Mares Classic 5mm boots w/ Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kdagostin0

Registered
Reaction score
What size fins should i get with these semi hard soled boots. I'm wearing a size 10. The chart say xl for soft soled and xxl for hard soled. Where would these boots fall?

Do XXL. I have several pairs (L, XL, XXL). My feet are size 9.5 womens (8 mens) and I use L in the pool (barefoot), I use XL for tropical, and I dive barefoot or flip flops with the comfort instep. My husband and I use XXL for drysuit diving. He is size 10 mens. If you go too small...are you are SOL. But if you go to XXL, then you have more room. Let say you change bootes later (different drysuit?) and now your fins are too small if you go XL. Go larger. If too large, fin still fits. If too small, then you wont' use them and sell them to me. :) Wait...are you buying a pair? I might be willing to trade a pair of my XXL (one pair might only have 1 dive on them) and pay you a bit? I need another pair of XL. Haha (well...I am serious so think about it, LOL)

---------- Post added February 10th, 2014 at 01:41 PM ----------

and get the elastic straps...not the pull tab ones. Ease of putting on. Students always ask: how did you get your fins on so fast....

Last edited:
I have size 8 men's wetsuit boots and they fit Force Fin Pro L. The stirrup of the Force Fin does have to sit high on the foot so be careful not to get too small. Perhaps you have have them ship you two sizes and you can send one back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom