March in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The one back in the hood by SF!! Last trip I think we ate there almost every other night. I'm addicted to the chuletas, and you can't beat the prices!

Couldn't agree more and El Pique is on the next block when you just want tacos. Back in the hood....It's a date!

Actually Chace & Kristi & I have tentative plans to all meet up at La Mission Parilla that night - haven't set a time yet, but if you & Julie can join us, that would be great! :D

we need to get Alison to meet us. I told her she must be OFF the wagon for our visit.

we need to get Alison to meet us. I told her she must be OFF the wagon for our visit.

LOL ... she can be the designated non-drinker ... keep the rest of us in line! :shocked2:

LOL ... she can be the designated non-drinker ... keep the rest of us in line! :shocked2:

RIGHT....I can't see her as the D D. :D

I can't wait!

So we know who 7 of the "boaties" are for several days. Wonder if there are any others? (Isn't 9 her max?)

I will be there March 13-21 staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with
Dive Paradise. It can't come fast enough!

We did that combination last July. We had a good week, met some nice people. Just stay away from the Calypso, the sloooooww boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom