March in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to suggest that all of us who are going to be on the island during the period of 3/20 to 3/27 get together some evening for diner. It doesn't matter which evening or where as far as I am concerned. I just know that there are at least 9 or 10 on BTravlin's list (plus wives/significant others) that will be be there at that time.... Thoughts?.... Suggestions?

How about Sunday the 21st, La Choza? (Has anyone made a suggestion already?)

I could make it.

I'm thinkin' 7, so we could get to the square by 8:30 or so.

I'd say odds are good we can make that as well. Will have to confirm for sure a little bit later though once I get the birthday dinner date confirmed.

I'd say odds are good we can make that as well. Will have to confirm for sure a little bit later though once I get the birthday dinner date confirmed.

Of course, let us know when you know when you're available.

Looks like a group is forming for Wet Wendy's around 7 or 7:30pm on 3/25.

Everyone is welcomed.

760233023_bAjDP-S.jpg

My son (17) Eric and I (Ray) are arriving the 14th staying through the 22nd and my brother (new to diving)but he loves to snorkel, will be there 13th through the 20th. Last three dives were Sea of Cortez, Key West and Jupiter..

Looking forward to this! I read somewhere that one dive operation has 120 tanks.. it sounds like we will have much to see.

Ray

Let me know when you pick out lodging and a dive op so I can ad you to the list.

Everyone is welcomed.

Wet Wendy"s Sounds good to me on 3/25!... OK, Let's hear from some more of you out there! :eyebrow:

Everyone is welcomed.

Wet Wendy"s Sounds good to me on 3/25!... OK, Let's hear from some more of you out there! :eyebrow:

I suggest that we wear name tags as on my last get together at Wendy's in Nov. I swear I met ggunn but apparently not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom