March 2013 ...The "Who's in Cozumel" LIST!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah! LOVE the BA :) I think you should be in charge of the Blue Angel, sunset, cocktail hour(s), scubaboard get together! Otherwise known as the BASC Party! Pick a night and we'll invade the place :)
What is this Blue Angel you speak of?
Cocktails, sunset.... Okay, sounds good!

Are ya kiddin' Joe?! I'll post a day and time SOON!! 30 something HOURS til Coz :D

Yeah, Joe will fit in the cab!

I think I can make it through work today, I think I can make it through work today, I think I can make it through work today.... Liftoff in 10 hours 45 minutes. Any ideas of how to pass the time on my 4 hour campout in Houston?

I think I can make it through work today, I think I can make it through work today, I think I can make it through work today.... Liftoff in 10 hours 45 minutes. Any ideas of how to pass the time on my 4 hour campout in Houston?

Read the CO thread? :snicker:

go eat at Pappadeaux's then move on to one of the bars....walk to terminal A that should take an hour :D

Go to the headphone store and listen to music on a nice pair of 4 or $500 headphones.

Yeah, Joe will fit in the cab!

Burp...
Barely fit in the cab.:wink1::wink1::wink1: The weather here has been awful for Joe riding the bike. I'm packin' more pounds than usual.
Good news Kim and I took the day off and its 6:00pm and I'm packed! I'm normally lucky to even be leaving work at this point, on trips in the past. I just need to wipe some memory cards while waiting for the pizza dinner to arrive, sleep, plane, COZUMEL! Life is good!

Burp...
Barely fit in the cab.:wink1::wink1::wink1: The weather here has been awful for Joe riding the bike. I'm packin' more pounds than usual.
Good news Kim and I took the day off and its 6:00pm and I'm packed! I'm normally lucky to even be leaving work at this point, on trips in the past. I just need to wipe some memory cards while waiting for the pizza dinner to arrive, sleep, plane, COZUMEL! Life is good!

See you guys tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom