Mansfield Dam Trip - Camping???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lovetodive2 once bubbled...
Here's an updated list from what I see.....

I count 13 so far... + vistors

Come on now where is the Fort Worth and Dallas support??
How about all those local Austin people??

Other than Texass, Deadeye and Seal98, looks like it'll be us southerners! Wassa matter? We smell or sumpthin?

Or is it the location? Just not interested? Come on guys....13 out of 100 isn't a good turnout!

Maybe we should just save ourselves a long drive and camp out at The Twins!

I've been off the board, but trying to catch up (as much as I can, ScubaBoard gets BUSY!) I'll have to get out there at least some. I've got DIR/F the weekend before so I should be gung ho to get some dive time in.

-will

Come on now where is the Fort Worth and Dallas support??
[/B]

I have plans for that weekend, but if, for any reason, they change, then I will be there as soon as I can get there....last time was soooooooo much fun! :)

Ken

I will probably be there (with non diving fiance). We live in town and she has never really been camping so I don't really know what will happen - probably end up sleeping at home. :)

seabass once bubbled...
I will probably be there (with non diving fiance). We live in town and she has never really been camping so I don't really know what will happen - probably end up sleeping at home. :)

Hey...Congratulations!

Dee;it must be a line of sight thing as to why the n.tex clan hasn`t responded....Hang on a sec..I`ll get on top of the house and send a message via my dive light and morris code!:D

...---... ...---... ---...---
Darn batteries must be weak!

I have made the reservations for camping!! Again it will be
October 25, 26th and 27th.

<sigh> I would love to partipate, but unfortunately that weekend is my birthday. The girl I have been dating has made plans for us to go out of town and somehow I don't think it's to Austin. Hmmm, never can tell tho, mebbe I should bring my SCUBA gear just in case...

What's up with all this Houston hostility? Can't we all just get along?

Texass once bubbled...
What's up with all this Houston hostility? Can't we all just get along?

Not hostile, Dez.....just funnin' you guys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom