Manila dive shops (wetsuit needed)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PACIFICA in Alabang. Talk to Torben Bohn. He is on FACEBOOK.

Hi Dustin,
Go to Aquamundo, they have loads of wet suits all shapes and sixes, I can even get them to fit me off the peg there!

Check out Aquamundo Sports for gear and addresses! Mention my name and you will either get thrown out or a discount!

Is it possible to get cold water suits (ie 5/7mm semi dry) at MakDiver or other shops in Manila?

Hi Dustin,
Go to Aquamundo, they have loads of wet suits all shapes and sixes, I can even get them to fit me off the peg there!

Check out Aquamundo Sports for gear and addresses! Mention my name and you will either get thrown out or a discount!

Thanks Chris,
The wetsuit that Francia has now is a 3mm made by Aquamundo. Getting a bit thin and not keeping her warm enough. I had a look at the Aquamundo website last week, all they show were 1.5 and 3mm thickness for womens wetsuit, although they do have mens 5mm which might fit her. Have you ever had any problems with the stitching coming loose on your Aquamundo suits?

I mentioned your name at Nautilus a while back, they thought I was a bit strange to go all the way down to the south for diving, but didn't throw me out. I will check out the Makati branch of Aquamundo on Rizal St. if I am in the area.

Thanks again for all the information posted here!

Is it possible to get cold water suits (ie 5/7mm semi dry) at MakDiver or other shops in Manila?

Haven't noticed semi dry wetsuits at the few shops I have visited, but then I wasn't really looking at the time. I'm guessing it would be possible, although it might require a special order to get what you need? Hopefully someone here has a better answer, or you could try contacting some of the shops listed here and see what they could do for you.

I visited Eureka dive shop in Rockwell; Pinnacle suits at 3,600 but not sure if they have 5 mm

We have stock of very warm SEMI DRY 5mm Seemann Sub Wetsuits in small Lady Sizes (36), 6 Zippers (Neck, Back, Arms, Legs), Gussets, Diagonal Back Zipper, Instrument Velcro etc.
Also have very small ALL Hyper Stretch Wetsuits AKONA QUANTUM in stock...
Just drop by the shop. Westgate branch is open 7 days a week!

Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom