Manatee Springs 1-31-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL definitely a small world. Had I seen the post about the frog van before we had left for the spring, I would have been looking for you. Thx for holding the keys Rick. :)
Might you guys be heading back this weekend?

GDI:
Hey Pat or P2 as you have now been dubbed. We enjoyed having you. As for your ears you may just need to slow down on the descents and equalize a bit sooner. Reroute those hoses for better streamlining. Fred and I will try to get up to Peacock at the end of the month (maybe we can get P1 there as well LOL) You are more than welcome to come. I'll get you back past the breakdown room even with Fred's Gas supply limits. We can also do the Pot Hole tunnel. I'll be working some guys from Canada on the 13-15 Feb You can join in there as well if you like. Give us a call.

Hahaaa!! Past the breakdown room it is!! - looks like I will be doing more share air drills (just kidding, Fred...) :)

Thanks for the invite for the 13-15th - maybe I can join y'all on the 14th - which system will you be at? (... hopefully I will have my hoses re-arranged by then!)

P2

StarrySkies:
Hahaaa!! Past the breakdown room it is!! - looks like I will be doing more share air drills (just kidding, Fred...) :)

Thanks for the invite for the 13-15th - maybe I can join y'all on the 14th - which system will you be at? (... hopefully I will have my hoses re-arranged by then!)

P2
the 13th I will spend the day doing academics and line drills on land. I'll be heading to Ginnie on the 14th. We could do a dive in the devil if you like when I finish my class. Fred and you could try it yourselves if you like first The 15th it will most likely be Peacock

GDI:
the 13th I will spend the day doing academics and line drills on land. I'll be heading to Ginnie on the 14th. We could do a dive in the devil if you like when I finish my class. Fred and you could try it yourselves if you like first The 15th it will most likely be Peacock

It would be great to get a dive or two in at Ginnie on the 14th! I can't wait to finally be able to enter the system! I should hopefully have my light assembled by then. Let me know what time y'all plan to be there!

fgray1:
I've only been diving 2 weeks now.
Not bad OW to INTRO in 2 weeks.
I'm a fast learner.
Looking forward to it.
Fred

WHAT WHO YOU TrYing to pull, deco boy?

Me try to pull something.
The only thing I pull is the rock at the bottom of the hole.
Pull and glide baby, PULL AND GLIDE.
Besides I'm a fast learner. :wink:

FAST FREDDY

Rick,

we are up at Ginnie that weekend 2/14, only doing the OW type stuff, but will venture over to the devil system to do what we safely can. Might see you there, we should be around all day with an LDS dive club trip. I will look for the white van i guess! We will be there all day, look for a maroon isuzu trooper and a tallish big guy and my GF has big reddish/blonde curly hair!

simbrooks:
Rick,

we are up at Ginnie that weekend 2/14, only doing the OW type stuff, but will venture over to the devil system to do what we safely can. Might see you there, we should be around all day with an LDS dive club trip. I will look for the white van i guess! We will be there all day, look for a maroon isuzu trooper and a tallish big guy and my GF has big reddish/blonde curly hair!

Simon, I'll be over at the Ballroom mostly The logo is the same as here on the post as my avatar

fgray1:
Me try to pull something.
The only thing I pull is the rock at the bottom of the hole.
Pull and glide baby, PULL AND GLIDE.
Besides I'm a fast learner. :wink:

FAST FREDDY
yeh and your back and your legs and your neck we're getting older Fast Freddy you and me both

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom