Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Dont' like either program

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Never saw either

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on, when "Survivorman" was "lost at sea" a storm came up and they brought him in!
Give me a break! If your lost at sea you have to survive STORMS.

CAPT HOOK:
Come on, when "Survivorman" was "lost at sea" a storm came up and they brought him in!
Give me a break! If your lost at sea you have to survive STORMS.

Yup, it was explained on the show, too. Upfront and honest.

If Bear had done that show, he would have slept overnight on a yacht, and claimed the braved a typhoon, after chumming the water with his own blood and jumping in with the Great Whites.

they both must be fakes then. it has been reported that survivorman has staid in hotels and not in the wild the whole time. the producers even admited it.

Come on Soggy, who really cares? Both shows have merit in their content regardless of which method they use to convey it. It’s just TV.

Dave

it was on my page starting up my computer in the news section (yahoo) i read it befor i checked my mail.

Are you sure you're not confusing Survivorman with Man vs Wild? I havent heard about Les Stroud staying in hotels while he is out alone filming.

I'm not sure of the specifics, but drinking urine is not safe. It contains urea, and will destroy your kidneys. Maybe someone with more knowledge can comment, but wouldn't urine become so concentrated with salts that it would be like drinking seawater after a few cycles of drinking it?

I did see him eat a live crucifix spider though, a big one too. He grabbed it with his hands and shoved it right in his mouth. Bet that thing was biting him the whole time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom