Man these are comfortable...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kent_1848:
Ever wonder if the guy who just opened your beer just took a dump and didn't wash his hands before he put his hand on your beer?
Worse yet!

Your buddy (who just opened your beer with his flip flop) just came out of the bathroom where he was standing in front of the toilet and he just thought it was WATER he was standing in.

YUMMY

Here I am sitting at the bar with my laptop -- drinking a beer -- eating some pretzel and peanuts -- reading ScubaBoard -- and suddenly I don't feel so good.

Kimber

I hope it's not a draft, sometimes they don't clean the hoses very good!

getwet2:
Worse yet!

Your buddy (who just opened your beer with his flip flop) just came out of the bathroom where he was standing in front of the toilet and he just thought it was WATER he was standing in.

YUMMY
Maybe, but most bottle openers only touch the cap, not any part of the bottle itself.

Well, the sandals are still comfy, and hell yeah, I would use them if I needed to!

TekDiveGirl:
Here I am sitting at the bar with my laptop -- drinking a beer -- eating some pretzel and peanuts -- reading ScubaBoard -- and suddenly I don't feel so good.

Kimber

Awww you're so dreamy :blinking:

Who needs a bottle opener on there shoe if you got a BIC lighter handy.

As for peanuts/pretzel community dishes at bars, I've been told to stay away from those since day 1. It's common knowledge what is in those dishes.

Matt

RICHinNC:
Maybe he is a lumberjack.

(ya gotta go way back to understand that one)
rich

mounties.jpg

:D :D :D

Good stuff!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom