Man these are comfortable...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
Wait wait wait.

Your flip flops have a built in bottle opener? Does your buddy appreciate it when you pull off a smelly sandal and touch their beer with it??

Hey it just adds to the flavor :D

jonnythan:
Wait wait wait.

Your flip flops have a built in bottle opener? Does your buddy appreciate it when you pull off a smelly sandal and touch their beer with it??

Ever wonder if the guy who just opened your beer just took a dump and didn't wash his hands before he put his hand on your beer?

ewwww...thanks!

kent_1848:
Ever wonder if the guy who just opened your beer just took a dump and didn't wash his hands before he put his hand on your beer?

A while ago a study was done on the 'purity' of peanuts and pretzels at English bars. At bars that had public containers of peanuts and pretzels, on average urine of 17 DIFFERENT people was present.

Think about THAT tonight as you drift off to sleep.....

teknitroxdiver:
A while ago a study was done on the 'purity' of peanuts and pretzels at English bars. At bars that had public containers of peanuts and pretzels, on average urine of 17 DIFFERENT people was present.

I was at a movie with my son the other day, we went into the bathroom, and a guy that was "going" left without washing his hands. My son looked at me and said "I guess he likes pen*s flavored popcorn" He's only 9, so I got a good laugh out of that.

kent_1848:

Yet another good reason to drink whatever is on tap.

Joe

teknitroxdiver:

That might bother me...if I were in England. ;-)

Joe

Back
Top Bottom