Man murdered during robbery attempt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, how's the weather?

I have been in some truly dodgey areas of the world. I have been in Saigon, Korea, Egypt, Mexico, and managed to stumble through some really serious areas. There are pockets of bad everywhere, along with some breathtakingly beautiful moments in them. And if you start taking every incident and sticking it under a microscope, you will never leave the house.
Go to the Roatan, be smart, and enjoy yourself.

And on CCV's chat board... that's where I hoped it would stay.

It's at times like this I'm very glad that no internet reporter here glommed-onto the story about the Jacyln Smith look-alike who just turned out to be a very, very bad shot. Another Roatan horror story averted along with the Earthquake, the Coup, When Shark Dive Instructors Attack, and the 200# Pod-Person doing her Last Jungle Canopy Tour and Mexican Yachtsman dredging the Reef. Oh... Lionfish... did I mention that?

Board Lords, please note: The internet- useful, but the potential to be profoundly destructive at the same time.

Picture25-3.png

Die thread, die.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom