Mammoth lake, June 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hubby and i and a couple of friends are going to check out mammoth lake sat.morning june 21. and plan to take a picnic lunch. anyone else going? or if you've been recently, how was it??

folks there were very nice and there is lots to see... you won't be able to see it all in one weekend unless you are verrrrrry gung-ho and then i doubt it. Entries are nice decks to floating docks (giant stride or "pool step entries"). covered picnic tables are all around the "lake". once the sediment settles, it should be really nice.

I am very impatiently waiting for my chance to get out there soon and check it out. However, Spring Fling is that weekend in Terrell so there may not be too many going out to Mammoth that weekend, otherwise I would be very happy to join you out there. I am pushing to get out there in July.
Let us know how it was when you return.

Back
Top Bottom