Malapasqua Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfirejack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Wondering if anyone has any information on staying and diving at the Shark Tail dive Resort. Information on the Thresher shark dive would be greatly appreciated.

No knowledge about the resort.
The boat of other resort goes out very early in the morning. Breakfast on board. More or less square profile around 24m so nitrox would be useful.
Have fun.

Wondering if anyone has any information on staying and diving at the Shark Tail dive Resort. Information on the Thresher shark dive would be greatly appreciated.

Have you had any communication with them? I've been on Malapascua the entire pandemic time and they were 100% closed. I don't believe they are up and running again yet.

Shoot me a message if you want help with the trip, I can arrange everything for you if you like. Although I don't check messages here much so email/FB/insta are more effective ways to communicate.

Matt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom