Malapascua or Moalboal in January?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Evie

Here's Part 2

IMG_22151-C.jpg

IMG_24411-C.jpg

IMG_14871-C.jpg

IMG_17211-C.jpg

IMG_26461-C.jpg

IMG_26421C.jpg

IMG_22901-C.jpg

Just curious if you took a trip to Dumaguete after Moalboal...and if so, was the trip correct as you wrote? (I am interested in making the trip in the other direction in a few weeks.)

Cheers!

PPDs I need your help~

I am thinking of a short visit to Dumaguete after Moalboal.:eyebrow:

I did some research about the transport between these two places. Please tell me if I got the wrong information.

From Moalboal to Dumaguete:

Take a Ceres bus to Bato ->Get off @ Bato->Take a padicab to Liloan->Take a fast craft to Sibulan->Take a pedicab to Dumaguete town.

From Dumaguete to Cebu city

Simply take a Ceres Liner bus which takes a short hop on a ferry.

We did contemplate heading to Apo Island via Dumaguete but the diving was so good and relaxed around Moalboal that we stayed :D

Would be interested to know how Torachen went!

Hey Daboo, I'm Tora
Well, sorry I can not offer more infos cuz I stayed at Moalboal all the time.
But it should be easy to access Dumaguete from Moalboal and vice verse because I met many divers did their trips included these two places by public transportation.

And Gee13,

Very nice photos!
I didn't have chance to see the sardines. Bad weather and luck.
But I will come back. The diving itself in Moalboal was very nice...

Hi Tora, thanks! I think we just missed each other in Moalboal yes? The day we left Moalboal the weather was starting to pick up. We did have a few choppy days out and back but the last day well the wind was howling. Sorry to hear you didnt get to pescador. Good excuse to come back then. I really enjoyed the wall dives around tongo sanctuary plus it was nicely protected. Just wish there were more large pelagic fish in deeper waters- conditions ideal for them. I was constantly looking out into the blue but nothing - seems to have been fished out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom