Malapascua and Sogod - need help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gee, I was about to tell you exactly what Matt said. There's no quick and cost-effective way to go to Sogod from Malapascua. If you want to do both of these areas during one trip, I'd say use Cebu as a hub for getting in and out of both.

Hello, i have been to Malapascua as well this year and they told me that you can find the Thresher Sharks all year round. I had at least three in every single dive. For less hustle, i would go to Cebu as well, as the Ceres Liner (public bus) provides a good service for easy travellers. once in cebu you can take the ferry over to leyte. it would also be possible to pay some random local guys on malapascua a few PHP and they will bring you over to Leyte, but getting a bus there must be far more complicated than cebu as it is not as touristic as cebu yet.
I hope you have a great time. its worth looking into www.malapascua.net if you like to dive on Malapascua. these diveguides are just amazing, i dived at another shop before at TSD but they were using their DMT´s to guide their guests. You basically see nothing with them. Evolution is another good address as i heard. In Leyte check out peters dive if you like to go there for whalesharks. I heard just 2 days ago they have seen the last one.
if you need any more information, i am always happy to help!
Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom