Making your tank different.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anything you apply ontop of the metal can get scratched off, that goes for chrome (that tanks gonna look great if it start flaking off) as well as galv and paint. Its much a matter of how you handle and maintain your gear wether or not it looks like crap after a year...

I have this on the top of mine drawn in black sharpie, about 2" diameter .. sure easy to find mine in all the refills
and I drew in the 3442psi stamping .. seems to hold up on galvanized steel well

So_Cal_25mm.jpg

is still dead

Life, after all, is terminal. What did Mark Twain say?,"I have yet to meet someone afflicted with the condition, that's managed to survive."

I went to Walmart, got a couple of stencils and some cheap craft paint and put some pretty starfish around the top of mine. Partly to cover up the other guys name that I bought it from, but not covering up the vital tank info. Since the paint is so cheap, if AND when the paint flakes off, I just reapply as needed.

Back
Top Bottom