Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on, Baby Duck . . . "GITTERDUN" !!!!!!!

oh, it will be...i'm thinking grocery at lunch for old bay, snacks, beer, & wine. then costco after work for gas & kitty litter. then pack. it's allll done in my head...just have to translate that to actual doneness...

Well, I am in PCB now and will be at the big V (not Varsity for you Atlanta folks) Tommorrow midday!!! I will also be READY TO DIVE!!!!

Hossarella

Jurgen:
Not bad!!

Ja das stimt ich bin ein rechtiger Deutscher aus Erlangen und ich brauch ein beer und eine bratwurst, na ja eine schoene frau komt auch dazu. :wink:

see i finally found my way on here are you going to vortex i would love to join you guys if there is room for one more dive nut can we get a few pretty girls from the shop to come also lol

The Lovely Young Kat & I (and our daughters & granddaughter) are at Vortex... Grandview #3. Cell is 334-462-2619.
See y'all in the morning.

Rick :)

thanks to everyone for a wonderful time. it was great getting to meet & dive with such an...unusual...group. loved it! :wink: sorry i didn't get the ingredients for the frogmore stew (local grocery didn't have frozen corn or new potatoes or shrimp), but it wasn't missed with the other bewildering choices.

i have a load of clothes in the wash even as we speak, and my gear soaking in the tub. wish i was, but that's another story. i got home at 0235 this morning & though i slept in a bit, i'm not as sparkly as is my norm...'whupped' would be an appropriately descriptive term. but, hey, totally worth it! thanks again, guys!

A great THANX to all of you who made it "down", "over" or "up to" Vortoberfest!!!

I can speak only for myself, but I had a grand time!

One of the highlights for me was observing Uncle Ricky taking his yougest diving. I don't know how he kept from flooding out with that big grin on his mouth as he watched his little mermaid swimming about.

The long distance award goes to Baby Duck - coming down from Durham.

The ugly award goes to Bug Man, as usual.

The most handsome diver award goes to me, of course.

The most beautiful diver award goes to "Hoss" Warbin, closely follwed in second place by m'Lady Cat Murchison (it was the legs, Cat - but I'm sure you'll do better next year)

Uncle Ricky was approached by a representative of Speedo with a lucrative contract as a model . . . still under negotiation from what I understand - Hoss was ticked off because he thought he had the best legs.

Sea Yoda sat down by the springs and levitated under the full moon and communed with the fishes.

PaulWall kept all of us blowing stuff out our noses with his dry, but hillarious sense of humor.

The German chocolate cake was to DIE FOR!!!!!

The sausages were excellent - Baby Duck, thanx forever for bringing that great horseradish mustard!!!!

Darcy was there somewhere ???? She kept a low profile - scared of the birthday spankings, I guess?

Wendell ??? was there doing his best Allman Bros. lookalike thing . . .

Well, that all the news from Lake Lanier, where all the women are strong, all the kids above average, and all the men, air sucking dogs . . .

Be well, keep in touch, and do good work.

the K

Back
Top Bottom