Major League Vortex Meet/Dive - Oktoberfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
The ugly award goes to Bug Man, as usual.

Sweet!

Had a great time :D Pics and dive reports up later tonight or tomorrow depending on whether or not I dive this afternoon!

The Kraken:
...Sea Yoda sat down by the springs and levitated under the full moon and communed with the fishes....

I think this had something to do with the stew you cooked up :laughing:.

Oh, man !!! That's meeeeeeeeeannn !!!! :crying:

You guys are the greatest !!!

I've already reserved the campsite for the same weekend next year.

Happy Vortoberfest, everyone!!! :cheers:

the K

I wouldn't cry yet - wait till I post the pics of the Kraken/Hoss grudge match :D.

Excellent !!!!! I hope you took it in the first 1/3 of a second in the beginning of the match when I was winning . . . otherwise, I have to plead old age!!

shoot, he was the one with the bloody knees!

Now, don't any of you go reading anything perverse into Baby Duck's observation!!!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Pics and dive reports up later tonight or tomorrow depending on whether or not I dive this afternoon!
Oh sure, ya'll get back, brag about your wonderful time, and now you wanna make me wait for pics while you go diving? Haven't you had enough? (That was a stupid question!) Well, OK- but HURRY UP!!!!

Bah... My dive buddy called out due to a back problem, whats the deal with kids these days? No diving tonight :(

Came home to find the computer reformatted... Downloading drivers for the video card as we speak so I can get decent color and brightness back into this ancient monitor. Afterwards, on with the photos!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom