Maggie goes to Sydney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, you've seen one Moonie, you've seen them all. All I know is the one that visited Catalina attacked me without provocation.

wow. amazing where this thread evolved! :rofl2:

ah ha, grandson or son of moonie will be snuggling with me under the covers tonight. :D as long as i don't fart, he is the lucky one.
Snuggle with a piece of SB history... He's used to farts... :D... Just think, you can fart on a piece of SB history, and others will kiss it...

Yes, Irish entrusted it to David, but David doesn't believe it was "changed" (And, even refuses to acknowledge it)... Maggie, the Moonie you are snuggling has been around for more than a year... It was the one that was stolen under water, run up the flag pole, kissed on the @ss by at least 50 people... And... I happen to know you are in possession of the incarnation of the original... snuggle with it... do whatever you will with it... Just don't tell us what that was... :wink:

Ah, you've seen one Moonie, you've seen them all. All I know is the one that visited Catalina attacked me without provocation.
Bill, you had this exact one last year... :wink:... Maggie is kissing the same place you farted on last year..

oh, now we are doing the kiss and tell part...

i don't quite like it when guys do that.... i always thought they'd keep the stories to themselves. :rofl2:

The original Moonie was sent to Canada, supposedly got lost in transit, but was found submerged later...

I got top of the line Panasonic Plasmas and Boston Acoustic speakers for the whole house and outside areas. The 50" I got for the entertainment room was about 1/3 the price of here. I have Yamaha 3 and 2 zone receivers and Monster power for all the set ups.
we need to test out them system in the house blessing...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom