Maggie goes to Sydney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought one 1800 for the living room and I forget which kind for the bedroom. I think that is the 3 zone unit? I thought it was a good set up but I feel better now that it's been "Z" approved. As you know, there are a myriad of choices out there...

To give you an idea - I installed 6 RXV-1800's in December alone - which, for a one man band, is a very large number... 4 of those attached to Pana plasmas, all with Boston speakers.

Once it is set up right, you'll be VERY happy with audio and pic quality.

Actually, you did really well, Dennis. Panasonic make the best bang for buck plasma at the moment.......

:D we have a 55" panosonic and very happy with it, just ignore the 2 posers in the front of our unit
Zee1.jpg

:D we have a 55" panosonic and very happy with it, just ignore the 2 posers in the front of our unit
Zee1.jpg
I've been diving with him, helped procure him, helped run him up a flag pole, watched as people have kissed his @ss... I've seen imposters, twin brothers, mach travellers (Gary, does anyone know you have the real one[in your aquarium?]... Key Largo)... To watch this symbol travel around the world... priceless... You go Moonie!

Uh, huh!... Shhhhh!!! No one else knows... I have pictures...

But... If the new Moonie is making the rounds... I consider that... Son of Moonie, and he is continuing the journey!

Well, this is only a rumor... until the pictures are posted... and... I'm not willing to post them (but they are in one of my galleries... )

Back
Top Bottom