Maggie goes to Sydney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, my friends in the Philippines are definitely a fun loving group. I assume that body slamming is a traditional Philippine greeting then.

Oh yes, when I get back I'll be greeting 3 PPDers per jump. :D
:DI packed 20 kgs on when I moved from Singapore to Chicago. I've managed to get rid of most of it since moving to NY. (Being fat is more acceptable in Chicago, it seems.)

So when is the big day???????

I hope us Manila folks are invited.:D

Seriously Zee, I might have to fly you over to set up the sound and entertainment systems I'm putting in...

I'm over in Feb Dennis - ask me before you commit. I may be able to arrange cost price for some products with connections form the local importers.

DON'T BUY BOSE!!! *L*

ninja edit - just saw the part about speakers and screen from Canada - probably a smart move as North Am has the best prices I know of for that stuff.

*hint* Pioneer Kuro plasma :wink: if you feel like splurging..

I got top of the line Panasonic Plasmas and Boston Acoustic speakers for the whole house and outside areas. The 50" I got for the entertainment room was about 1/3 the price of here. I have Yamaha 3 and 2 zone receivers and Monster power for all the set ups.

Actually, you did really well, Dennis. Panasonic make the best bang for buck plasma at the moment, and I use boston myself at home. The power stuff is good - should help keep the magic smoke inside you electronics :)

Yamaha make a really nice receiver, I really like the current RXV-1800, looking at getting one for myself when I get back, though the other models are very good as well...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom