Maggie goes to Sydney

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uh, huh!... Shhhhh!!! No one else knows... I have pictures...

But... If the new Moonie is making the rounds... I consider that... Son of Moonie, and he is continuing the journey!

Siamese twins perhaps? That would make them.. the same person... Kinda...

Siamese twins perhaps? That would make them.. the same person... Kinda...
Please... we're still talking about plastic... It's what they represent that is important... You have the latest traveller that has not been replaced... Until now, everyone has thought the traveller was still in the almost perfect state as when first put into commission... Think about that... around the world numerous times, and still in almost new condition... Hmmmmm....

The real trick is keeping track of all the travellers... :) (So far, you have Son Of... You are now privy to the location of #1... you and a hand full of people) When Son Of is replaced, it will be replaced with an exact duplicate... Perhaps you will find out when that occurs... perhaps not... We are the watchers.... lol

he doesn't look new to me actually. lots of scratches and smudges and well some paint worn off....! :shocked:

ahhh, the moonie mystery.

i do believe that Maggies moonie is Son of Moonie but thats ok,

the real moonie is stuck in an aquarium while son of moonie is snuggling up with maggie tonight

so whos luckier???

:D

i do believe that Maggies moonie is Son of Moonie but thats ok,

the real moonie is stuck in an aquarium while son of moonie is snuggling up with maggie tonight

so whos luckier???

I agree... It's cool to have the original... It's just as cool to be a member of "The Mystery"

well now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak,maybe we can enlighten others as to how this happened

rumor has it a custodian of moonie actually lost him and replaced him without telling anyone

then another diver found big moonie about a year or so later - and the custodian was busted big time!

I thought the original Moonie was melted by a firecracker...

Actually, I was under the impression we are up to Grandson Moonie
Z...

well now that the cat is out of the bag so to speak,maybe we can enlighten others as to how this happened

rumor has it a custodian of moonie actually lost him and replaced him without telling anyone

then another diver found big moonie about a year or so later - and the custodian was busted big time!
Yeah, and then there was David who was "all protective" about Moonie. It was only happenstance that Kbeck and I stumbled on Moonie in the aquarium of Conch Republic Divers (Gary and Brenda)... where most of the Scuba Board action occurs (SB Invades the Keys)... Upon investigation, we found the aquarium hosted the original Moonie and that Son of Moonie was donated by Gary and Brenda... for the next year (Or, until the next Moonie was found... yet to be...)

wow. amazing where this thread evolved! :rofl2:

ah ha, grandson or son of moonie will be snuggling with me under the covers tonight. :D as long as i don't fart, he is the lucky one.

well i msut say i support David in his over-protectivness...remember, moonie doesnt belong to him but was entrusted to him from Irish and as he is off fighting the taliban somewhere we need to give him a reason to come home and the idea of snuggling up with maggie must be reason enough

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom