Madison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is tomorrow still on? Weather looks great for those who signed up....

BD

It is on and we have a pretty decent crowd signed up. You are correct....the weather is going to be nice and I think everyone will have fun. Unfortunately, the water is still a little bit chilly, but I am sure that everyone can tough it out.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

It is on and we have a pretty decent crowd signed up. You are correct....the weather is going to be nice and I think everyone will have fun. Unfortunately, the water is still a little bit chilly, but I am sure that everyone can tough it out.
Glad to hear it. I have other commitments, but look forward to hearing the reports.

It is also good that the dive season will get a good kickoff.....

David

Opening day is coming!!!

May 2nd, we will be open at 9 AM and every weekend through October 31st. Be sure to let everyone know.

Doh!! National Weather Service says 50 % chance of T Storms Friday night and Saturday. Maybe it will hold off and go around us. Cuz I need to get wet ... but not with falling rain with lightning strikes.

Yay! So excited to hear this. See you out there Britt!

I received a PM about air, we have the air fill station operational and ready to pump for everyone.

BTW: Boomer, empty your PM box, i cant send you the message about the air fills being available. :)

Rain, rain, go away......

I think its safe to advertise the quarry as the "Only dive site that you have to walk UP to the water"
copybc079.jpg

copybc068.jpg

Wow! I guess you don't have to go to ABWA to get your deep dives in anymore, huh?

Thanks for posting the pics. And, don't forget to tell the lightning to get outta here, too.

I like it. Can park the trailer at waters edge an make a mini giant stride. At least the parking area is solid. Should not effect people parking too much. However I bet the surface vis would be shot to hell with a few vehicles wading through to park.

I can't believe that I'm so friggin broke that I'm going to have to pass up a off weekend. Grrrr, what could I do to make some diving money?..........Lol

Ken

Britt,

The last two weekends have been GREAT! I love having the quarry all to myself (my group). :)

I guess everyone else is afraid to get wet in the rain? ;-)

When do you start teaching the PADI Parking Lot Dive Specialty? :p

See you this weekend!!!!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom