Madison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great news Britt. Thanks for doing this. We are very lucky to have a great place to dive like Madison.

We are set for more activities at the Madison Quarry this year.

We now allow diving, snorkeling, swimming, and kayaking. I picked up 2 kayaks for rental today and Im working on finding a kayak instructor. If you have a kayak, paddleboard, or canoe and want to use it, bring it.

We also have a designated swimming area for the non divers with a sunning platform that will be launched tomorrow.

We can open more days during the week now as well, we can not open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but the rest of the week is available.

This year should be fun.

Another good weekend of diving at Madison. Good crowds, and water temp is warming up. I got 66 on the bottom this weekend. Viz still 20' at most locations. Come on out!!!

I'm coming back up from Florida on Friday (If I get done) or Saturday, and thought I would try to do a dive. Anybody going to be there for an insta-buddy? I don't have a solo certification. Thanks.

Mitch

I'm coming back up from Florida on Friday (If I get done) or Saturday, and thought I would try to do a dive. Anybody going to be there for an insta-buddy? I don't have a solo certification. Thanks.

Mitch

check with Wayward Son. I think I saw him mention something on another thread about this weekend going there. (saturday perhaps)

(not sure if they'll be open on Friday. I think Britt might have mentioned he was going to try to be open during the week some this year. but I'd check with him).

Coolness, I have his number I'll call him when I get closer to knowing what day I'm coming back up. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom