Lube alternatives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For my triathlon wetsuit, which is insanely tight on purpose, I use a disposable plastic grocery bag to slide my feet and arms in. It’s the only thing that works.

I usually get 3-4 full uses out of a bag before I need to get a new one. Not sure how available those are in Europe…

For my triathlon wetsuit, which is insanely tight on purpose, I use a disposable plastic grocery bag to slide my feet and arms in. It’s the only thing that works.

I usually get 3-4 full uses out of a bag before I need to get a new one. Not sure how available those are in Europe…

Hah!
It’s not that backwater!
I’ll give it a try.
Though honestly it’s more my legs than feet. It’s a 7mm long John so it takes some pulling.
Might need to use a full sized black rubbish bag!

Hah!
It’s not that backwater!
I’ll give it a try.
Though honestly it’s more my legs than feet. It’s a 7mm long John so it takes some pulling.
Might need to use a full sized black rubbish bag!

Getting that out might be tricky! I didn’t mean it was the backwater, only that the few places I have been in Europe are more insistent on reusable bags than here in the US where you can find them blowing like tumbleweeds through shopping mall parking lots.

It’s true. The thick reusable variety of plastic chopping bag poses certain complications.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom