LP Compressor Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.....I don't really need to write well?

Is that a statement or a question?

I think you will find if you take the time to write well, people will tend to understand you and respect you. Poor writing, except in the case of an obvious non-English speaking person, tends to be an indicator of similar poor attitudes in other areas including their hobbies and professional lives.

I was not ragging on you buddy. I don't like dog piles (top or bottom) and don't really have the knowledge to advise you on the original topic.

You asked a question, I answered with a reasonable reply why taking the time to use good grammar and a spell check helps you. You can ignore me if you desire, I have nothing to prove.

Dive Safe!

I agree with Fstbttms and some of the other guys on here. I am still trying to figure out your "Captain" status. You used to display that you were a "Captain" and claim it on other threads. But now I see that you have removed the "Captain" badge.

As far as you attitude you have about your grammer and spelling... "It's a forum not an essay. I don't really need to write well?" well that is a reflection of you and your business.

I posted in another thread asking you about your company yet never got any response so again I will ask again.

Is this a picture of you and who actually owns this company? Is your company follow OSHA guidelines?

We all wish you well and applaud you for your ambitions. Yet, don't stretch the truth or make yourself out to be something you are not. You will gain a lot more respect by taking the honest route as to the Bull&^%* route.

Attachments

• PICT0436.JPG
    PICT0436.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 122
I was not ragging on you buddy. I don't like dog piles (top or bottom) and don't really have the knowledge to advise you on the original topic.

You asked a question, I answered with a reasonable reply why taking the time to use good grammar and a spell check helps you. You can ignore me if you desire, I have nothing to prove.

Dive Safe!

No! dont get me wrong... I appreciate all help, I just took your thoughts the wrong way :)

It's a forum not an essay. I don't really need to write well?
Yes, you do. It's a PITA to try to read poorly spelled words formed into nonsensical sentences using crappy grammer. Common courtesy for those you are trying to communicate with dictates that you use proper English. I've read messages from you that were so articulately written that I thought someone else was sending them, so I know you can do it.

I agree with Fstbttms and some of the other guys on here. I am still trying to figure out your "Captain" status. You used to display that you were a "Captain" and claim it on other threads. But now I see that you have removed the "Captain" badge.

As far as you attitude you have about your grammer and spelling... "It's a forum not an essay. I don't really need to write well?" well that is a reflection of you and your business.

I posted in another thread asking you about your company yet never got any response so again I will ask again.

Is this a picture of you and who actually owns this company? Is your company follow OSHA guidelines?

We all wish you well and applaud you for your ambitions. Yet, don't stretch the truth or make yourself out to be something you are not. You will gain a lot more respect by taking the honest route as to the Bull&^%* route.

I'm not really trying to embellish, nor lie, nor make myself look larger than I am. I have nothing to gain by telling you guys (not in my state or a client) that I or my company are huge and do all this big stuff.

BTW, that is not me that was a hired hand for that job.

We do not follow all those guidelines as we do some jobs on scuba and some on surface supplied. We are moving in the direction of ADC though.

Back
Top Bottom