LP Compressor Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What- another 17 year old "commercial diver"?
rolleyes.gif

Good guess, at least mentally if not chronologically. I hope he remembers to wipe himself after those post.

lol.
17 year old comm diver eh... You wanna see my certs ? My log book ?
beauty part is I can upload it all, actually no the beauty part is that im not some rec scoobydoo diver humpin the bottom of boats then walkin into the pub with my chest puffed out saying **** yeah im a commercial diver, now give me whiskey in a dirty glass!
I bet your the type telling the girls down at the dock your an underwater welder.
Either way I have delt with too many reckies and tekkies like you and im not getting into it again, I've said what needs to be said on this topic and its all true and relivent info so I think Ill stick to talkin to the real commercial divers on this forum and those who are thinkin about making the jump to occupational diving.
you know its sea maggots like you that go out work for less then us real comm divers are worth then go off and get killed giving us all a bad name.
Hence why I said dont sit at a table at the pub thinking your in for a long night of drinking and swaping work stories with the real working divers.
im done with this scrub.

lol.
beauty part is I can upload it all, actually no the beauty part is that im not some rec scoobydoo diver humpin the bottom of boats then walkin into the pub with my chest puffed out saying **** yeah im a commercial diver, now give me whiskey in a dirty glass!
I bet your the type telling the girls down at the dock your an underwater welder.
Either way I have delt with too many reckies and tekkies like you and im not getting into it again, I've said what needs to be said on this topic and its all true and relivent info so I think Ill stick to talkin to the real commercial divers on this forum and those who are thinkin about making the jump to occupational diving.
you know its sea maggots like you that go out work for less then us real comm divers are worth then go off and get killed giving us all a bad name.
Hence why I said dont sit at a table at the pub thinking your in for a long night of drinking and swaping work stories with the real working divers.
im done with this scrub.

:rofl3:

wow... just to think.... less than 2 years ago... you were a "lowly recreational diver thinking of getting into Commercial work". :rofl3:

from July 2008, less than 2 years ago....
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/introductions-greets/241228-hi-northern-canada.html#post3665331

hey all
just made an account Im from northern canada looking to get into the comercial diving business so ill be posting questons and such. I have been recreational diving for 2 years and i love it. cant wait to get into thbe boards here and see whas up

And the saga continues...

:chicken:

Ummm... no. I couldn't give two sh*ts for what you claim your experience level is. But if you think you're gonna walk in here and disrespect what I do or the equipment I use without some blowback, you got another thing comin'.

I don't claim to be a commercial diver nor do I claim to have the skills a commercial diver has and have told people in this forum as much. Further, I'm not even a recreational diver. I dive to do my job and that's the only reason I dive. Yes, I'm a lowly boat bottom cleaner. I don't get to walk into a bar and impress the girls with tales of my day in a hard hat, working beneath an oil rig (or whatever it is you tell them you do.) But I'll tell you this- I own my own business, have two divers working for me and have never been out of work in 15 years of doing it. In fact, I've got more work than I can handle. Which is apparently more than you can say, stud.
rolleyes.gif

It's always nice to drop by and read the pleasant discussions that I've missed in the Commercial Diver area... :D

:rofl3:

wow... just to think.... less than 2 years ago... you were a "lowly recreational diver thinking of getting into Commercial work". :rofl3:
Yeah, now he's at the bar, drinking whiskey from a dirty glass, swapping stories with the other "real divers".

Bwhahahahahaha!

Less than two years in the business, out of work and he's comin' in here callin' people "scrubs". Friggin' ponderous. I wonder how many times he's had his ass kicked by honest-to-God commercial divers?

Last edited:
3. Now for all the guys bashing him for saying silly boy you cant run a rack with an operator on scuba, now is the time for you guys to put your chins to your chest and feel silly becuase indeed you can.

Sorry, I have to call "Bulls**t".

The only reason for a rack is to control the breathing gas to the diver. If you work the job on scuba (i.e. self contained underwater breathing apparatus) there is no connection to the surface. Therefore you can not hook the diver to a rack.

I do agree that scuba can be connected by voice communication to the surface using either a cable or wireless, but that does not constitue a gas rack.

Back
Top Bottom