Low on air in deco

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spearfisherman55:
Under 100', I told him that I was diving at 130' last time I went diving. He didn't say anything about staying above 100'. I asked him about the AOW course he said that in there he teaches us to breath right, and how to use computers better.

To bad you didn't learn it right he first time. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like you'll learn it right the second time either.

a troll is somone who post threads just for the sake of posting..
in which they usualyy make no sence, and or have useless info...
kinda like a "look at me look at me " kinda thing....

all i can say is if this is true...
your gonna get bent or dead before you hit 100 dives.
im not trying to be a jerk, but...all these guys are right...
improper experence, training, planning.. bad dive habbits.......
I hope your full of it and trolling, because i hate to see anyone get hurt, and if your diving the way you say ..... its when not if

spearfisherman55:
He said that he teaches it more and different than in the OW course, since the AOW course is dealing with dives deeper than 60'.

the biggest thing that the AOW is gonna teach you is dive planning...
you need some experence at less than 60
stop makin your own standards.. people alot smarter than you and i have made these standards for a reason.......
small steps.....
read "the last dive" "deep decent" "shadow divers"
people die because they go beyond there limits, make bad decisions, and there divers with tons of experence, and training....

Why is anyone bothering with this, he clearly isnt listening, hes either going to stay lucky and become one of those nutty divers you stay away from, or end up a statistic, so far hes the former but time is not on his side.

Spearfisherman, my favorite saying for this is , "you dont know what you dont know"

Listen to what is being said or there is a high probability your gonna die

If you want to dive to 140', and you want to be safer than you are now, you HAVE to get more training (Much more). Untill then stay shallow.
At this stage of your dive training/experience, you can NOT be safer at 140'.
Any thing you do to try to make things safer increases task loading for which you're not ready and negates the benefits of whatever you're trying to do.

You can be safe, or you can dive to 140'. At this point, you can't have both.

Albion:
Why is anyone bothering with this, he clearly isnt listening, hes either going to stay lucky and become one of those nutty divers you stay away from, or end up a statistic, so far hes the former but time is not on his side.

Spearfisherman, my favorite saying for this is , "you dont know what you dont know"

Listen to what is being said or there is a high probability your gonna die

It's kinda like the guy standing on the ledge of a tall building. You know he either wants to kill himself or he actually believes he can fly. Either way we are basically saying "don't jump"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom