Love Dilemma, Valentine's Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I always forget stuff like this, sort of like a man.

I want to do better...he deserves it. I am not above "used plans" anybody have a good one?

I was planning some graffiti under the bridge... see? told you I need help.

Scuba theme would work...plant something underwater?

Do you have a cuddy cabin on your boat? he he he...

YOU! need to worry about your own self.

What are you doing for Aimee?

he does like dinner on the boat...wine...music..Thai or Greek food.

WC already suggested a tattoo...I told him no.

Dunno how deep you wanna drop, kid.

My brother was fairly imaginative. Took diamond ring. Carefully cut sand dollar to allow ring to fit inside and repaired hairline slice so it didn't show. Put sand dollar in sand (above the tide line!) Kept a careful eye on it, sweated bullets, etc., but "invited S.O. to take a walk along the beach". Happened upon sand dollar sticking up out of the sand. "Oh look, a sand dollar!" "Cool" "Hey....(she peers into the tiny holes) there is something glittering inside there...." "Why don't you see what it is?" (She breaks open the sand dollar....the rest you can imagine...)

Worked pretty well for my brother....

Good luck.

Of course if he says "yes", then you have a new set of problems to deal with... :D

Hmmm (looking for sand dollars)...

Catherine, I'm sure you'll come up with something creative. I assume this means JB is home... glad if that is the case. I'd offer to cook (my Thai green curry is pretty well received out here), but that would spoil the setting since you two don't need (er, want) a chaperone! JB has good taste in food.. Thai and Greek are two of my faves as well (along with anything else I don't have to cook).

To have the love of a good woman diver should be enough... you'll just be adding icing to the cake.

thanks...Bill. I really am leaning towards the graffiti under the bridge. Nobody sees it but the boats passing underneath.

I like the sand dollar story...stuff like that is great. I like the one where the guy writes on the pristine beach and she gets up and see it.

Probably the best thing to do is cancel the damed holiday - its just a hallmark holiday anyways. You're man'll love ya for not making him have to deal with the crap...

Bryan

Buy him lots of beer and send flowers to the unit :D :D :D

Catherine...... how about you guys doing something like this on wednesday?? :D

i still got the sign if you want to borrow it, all you have to do is stick over a new place & date

Wedding.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom