Lost Second Stage - Hibiscus St.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefTrekker:
SNIP... I had the interesting experience of having a crimp on the second stage hose of a rental regulator blow out on a dive today.
Yikes, Jeremy... I'll be more careful with rentals!

Doc & Josylin have seen black-tipped fins out there in the last few weeks...

CBulla:
Somewhere there is a crab with some really cool new home decorations..he just can't believe his luck with all these neat things showing up lately!

Giddyup sea veal - it's time for us to head to the brandin' house.. :)

I thought I noticed the Conch Divers Brand...

Rentals !!!!!!!

NetDoc:
While you're looking... that Rolex down there is mine. Really. :D

And if you find my mini-sub, be sure to let me know...

Colin,

If it was duct tape, that may have been the remenants of my car. I decided to make it part of the Hibiscus artificial reef program......set it on fire and drove it off the beach.

Or was that just a really good dream?

You know you are littering don't you?? :wink: And if anyone finds a weight bag full of gold bars, that is mine. I prefer gold to lead for my weights :11ztongue

Paul

Hi Jeremy, Glad to hear you were only 12' and ending up not being a disaster. 3000 PSI is some pretty potent stuff if the wrong thing goes. Don't know when I'll be in the area, but will definitely keep an (1) eye open for the regulator.
That was a great experience for your buddy/student, hope it was taken as life lesson. Stay cool, calm and collective in that situation is quite an accomplishment.

P.S. Someone mentioned in a earlier thread that there was an 8' bull shark around the pier this weekend.
Dive Safe

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom