Lost Ring in peacock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband and i were diving peacock last weekend and his wedding ring fell off we believe in the cavern, if anyone found it, hopefully please let me know, if it didn't fall off in the cavern it might have fell off in the dressing room with the roof when he took off his drysuit. it was a tytanium two groove wedding band. thanks

oh, man... would hate it if that happened to me

i'll cross my fingers for you

we were diving orange grove then peacock, we noticed it missing after peacock so we figured it happened there, your hands get cold and shrink. but gloves make it a little harder to handle the reel. hope we find it. thanks

voodoodivegirl:
My husband and i were diving peacock last weekend and his wedding ring fell off we believe in the cavern, if anyone found it, hopefully please let me know, if it didn't fall off in the cavern it might have fell off in the dressing room with the roof when he took off his drysuit. it was a tytanium two groove wedding band. thanks

I spent allot of time in the cavern of P1 tooling around with a class all day Monday and Tues AM, so I had lot's of time to just poke around, but unfortunately I didn't see anything. I was even looking hard for a black mouthpiece that had popped off someone's reg.

You may want to contact Janet (one of the Park Rangers). I don't know if she's on this board, but you may find her on CDF. Someone may have turned it in to her. If I recall correctly, she was on duty Sat-Mon.

I'm diving OGS (Lower) and then Peacock I, hopefully left and right tunnels on Sunday. Where specifically were you in peacock, and how deep did you go in OGS, and where did you spend most of your time?

I'll look hard for you!

I think I found your ring today diving Orange Grove. Email me daedalus at gainesvillelan.com with your mailing address if this is it:
ring8oi.jpg

I nearly had a stroke when I saw what he had found, because I read this tread about a week ago and remembered it. I hope it's yours! It was our first time in Peacock and we had a lot of fun, even if we are only OW:)

I can't believe you found it. thank you very much. Thanks to everyone else who looked for it too. I had just about given up hope, we were out diving today and my father gave me a call when i was on my way home and told me you found it. Thank you it really means alot.

This belongs on the Today Show or something, amazing!

Im glad for you and your husband.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom