Lost My Shell!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Help!!! I was diving at Edmonds just North of Seattle and was cleaning up and walked off without my OS Sytems dry suit shell!!! It was July 19, 2006 about 3:00 pm. I have talked to the local dive shop and other divers when I went back for it at 8:00 pm and no one had seen anything. If someone found one in the area I would really appreciate a response to this thread.
Jerry

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Post your loss on the Pacific Northwest geographic forum, and you may get lucky...!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Welcome to Scuba Board

Jason Ooi:
Welcome to Scuba Board

Geezz.. You coulda said sorry about your suit man that really sucks.. Oh by the way welcome to scuba board..:D

I havent hered any talk about a suit found at edmonds But I will pass it along.. Hope you find it man..

now, ignoring the fact that giving it back would be the decent thing to do, if this is the lost shell, is the guy under any legal obligation to return it. Is finder's keepers a legal defense?

You silly West-siders - always consulting "the law". :shakehead Just show up at the guy's house and say "A freind said you found my suit. Boy, I sure am greatful! Don't know what I would have done if it hadn't turned up. Here, my wife made you these cookies. <shoves hot plate of cookies at guy in doorway> I'm just real glad you were able to find me. How about we go to lunch on me? Oh look, there's my suit. Boy I'm sure glad to have it back. So what kind of food do you like?..."

Make friends, not litigation.

-Ben M.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom