Lost GPS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smellzlikefish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My buddy and I took my kayak out to dive the Sea Tiger today. We had a splendid dive until, on our way back, I looked down to see that the clip holding my GPS had sprung. If anyone happens to pick it up, I'd really appreciate a PM and can even offer a small reward if it is found.

It's not lost, I bet the GPS knows exactly where it is. :)

If you lost it off your Kayak, is it water proof? Or did you lose it elsewhere? Either way, best of luck finding it.

It is a supposedly waterproof GPS 76 in a closed, clear-lidded pelican case that came off the clip out at the Sea Tiger. It might float. Thanks for the luck.

It is a supposedly waterproof GPS 76 in a closed, clear-lidded pelican case that came off the clip out at the Sea Tiger. It might float. Thanks for the luck.

If so, it could be interesting to see where it ends up if it's found and it has a log feature. Any contact info on it that would help someone track you down if it's found?

...like tracking a message in a bottle. That would be cool, except I left tracking off and don't have any identifiers on it since it was never supposed to leave my kayak.

Back
Top Bottom